Last updated: 1 September 2020
PERENA Aktiengesellschaft, registered in Vaduz, Liechtenstein (“the Company”) owns and operates this website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your data. By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. This policy may be modified from time to time without notice to you and will be effective when posted on the website with no other notice provided.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
The only information we collect about you on this website is the information that you voluntarily provide to us. We do also collect several different types of non-personally identifiable information for various purposes as set out hereunder.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Throughout this website we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your personal contact details including your name, telephone number, email address and location.
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
USE OF DATA
The Company uses the collected data for various purposes including:
- To communicate with you.
- To provide you with information relating to our products and services, and to perform our mandate (if applicable).
- To inform you of our and our group companies’ relevant products and services by email, telephone, letter and other digital methods unless you ask us not to by managing your preferences.
- To maintain and improve our website, services and products.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To monitor the usage of the website and to develop new products accordingly.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those within your state or country. If you are located outside of Liechtenstein and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personally identifiable information, to Liechtenstein and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services
- To protect the personal safety of users of our service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, however no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We shall keep you informed in the event of any breach of our security and once we no longer need your personal data we destroy same.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of the personal information.
- You have the right to require us, and any other third parties who we have shared your personal information with, to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to have the personal information we hold about you erased in certain circumstances unless it prevents us from carrying our the services you have requested or prevents us from meeting our legal obligations.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES